Jan-26th – Mar-18th
|Tue & Thu
||2 practices per week
|Please note clinics will run during the Fairfield schools winter break
|2 practices per week
|Student squash membership is $95 per month (month to month, no commitment, no initiation fees). Non-members wanting to join as members should select the members payment option and we will call you to set up your membership.
- Face Masks to be worn at all times both on and off court
- iMask face shields available for purchase for on court play
- Temperatures are taken at check-in and attendance is maintained in case contact tracing is required
- Hand sanitizer available at the front desk, outside the courts and at the exit door
- All furniture has been removed to reduce extra surfaces and to limit lingering of players
- Intensity has installed two US Squash approved forms of air filtration: HEPA Filters and Merv13 Filters
ENTRY / EXIT
- Entry into the club is through the front door only
- Exit is through a different door located behind the courts
- Please be ready to play within 5 min of entering the building
- Players finished playing or refereeing must leave the club immediately
- Face Masks must be worn at all times during playing and refereeing
- Goggles or an iMask must be worn while competing
- All players must bring their own equipment- no loan rackets or eyewear available
PERSONS IN BUILDING
(Practice and Game Day)
- Maximum 24
- Team Chaperone
- Intensity Staff
- Locker room is available for personal storage. Towels have been removed
- Water fountain is available with personal water bottle only, no drinking directly
- Water bottles are available for purchase at the front desk
- Only one coach or chaperone permitted in the club per team competing
- If you are not the current player or referee on court, please wait outside
- Streaming via phone or camera is recommended for parents wanting to watch
US Squash resource:
REGISTRATION: Spaces are limited and INTENSITY reserves the right to not accept a registration. INTENSITY makes every effort to ensure that the programs run to schedule but reserves the right to re-schedule in the event of insufficient sign-ups or events beyond the club’s control.
LIABILITY WAIVER: due to the nature of the sport injuries can occur, registrant acknowledges the risks and waives INTENSITY of any liability for such.
CANCELLATION POLICY: cancellations for camps or clinics must be in writing and will be accepted up to one week prior to the start of the session for refunds.
ABSENCES: due to the popularity of our programs, make-ups are not offered.
INJURIES: a doctor’s note is required in any case where make-ups are deemed an appropriate remedy for missed classes or, in the case of a prolonged injury, where a house credit may be issued for future use in a similar future program. Refunds are NOT offered and registrant agrees to make payment in full for all registered programs. Registrant agrees to pay INTENSITY reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in connection with collection of any amounts owed.
VIDEO / LIVE STREAMING: the club uses video/live streaming technology for informational use as a teaching tool during lessons, clinics and matches. Registrant confirms that they are aware of this and gives permission for it’s use.